Pages

Sunday, October 10, 2010

10.04.2010 To 10.10.2010 Summary

Monday:
walked, Biggest Loser Cardio Max Level 1
Tuesday:
walked, Jillian Michaels' Shred It with Weights Level 1
Wednesday:
walked, Biggest Loser Cardio Max Level 1
Thursday:
No exercise
Friday:
No exercise
Saturday:
Jillian Michaels' Shred It with Weights Level 1
Sunday:
Strength Training

I had a great week in fitness.  I worked out 5 days this week and began strength training via DVD and even put together my own routine with hand weights and a kettlebell.  I cannot say enough how much I think I am going to actually enjoy the kettlebell.  It adds a whole new level to my fitness routine.  I had been fearful of hurting myself but have suffered no injuries thus far.

My main focus is going to be on consistency - set a schedule and stick to it.  The idea that I can't give myself 30 minutes once or twice per day to get healthier and stronger is ludicrous.  If I have time to sit, I have time to workout.  It really is that simple.  No excuses from here on out.

No comments:

Post a Comment